2018 Expedition LED headlight conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker

Reaction score
Here are some photos of the leds at night. Will have to reorder the fog lights. The fogs are the halogens in the photos.

20190816_205158.jpg

20190816_205353.jpg

20190816_205253.jpg

20190816_205231.jpg

nrpatty

Reaction score
The 2018 Ford Expedition Platinum comes with LED Front/head AND rear/tail lights .. however, my 2018 XLT FX4 didn't .. I am also curious if it is just a bulb replacement OR the LED light fixture is different .. anyone know the details as to what it would take to get the same LED light setup as the Platinum? Is it as simple as getting a different bulb? OR do you need to purchase a new lens enclosure? I would not think there is any changes or adjustments to fuses or wires? anyone have an idea???..

I am also curious to know if you can purchase the full LED fixture and replace the halogen one for the headlights. Anybody know if that would work?

Breaker

Reaction score
Also, for everyone that is wanting complete aftermarket headlight assemblies, don't know if it will ever happen. I emailed a few companies, and only Spyder responded back. They said that they don't have anything planned yet, so that's kind of bad news being that this model has been out for almost 2 years now.

Joseph Shaw

Reaction score
Also, for everyone that is wanting complete aftermarket headlight assemblies, don't know if it will ever happen. I emailed a few companies, and only Spyder responded back. They said that they don't have anything planned yet, so that's kind of bad news being that this model has been out for almost 2 years now.

Seriously?

Augh.