2018 Expedition Platinum Sirius/Radio channels automatically changing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onex1

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Platinum and my Sirius and radio channels are changing constantly without me hitting any buttons. Not sure if there is a seek feature I accidently activated but it tends to happen more when car is in drive than in park. So that kind of eliminates that possibility. I did a system reset and it has not fixed the issue. B/O sound system.

Thanks for any suggestions

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Platinum and my Sirius and radio channels are changing constantly without me hitting any buttons. Not sure if there is a seek feature I accidently activated but it tends to happen more when car is in drive than in park. So that kind of eliminates that possibility. I did a system reset and it has not fixed the issue. B/O sound system.

Thanks for any suggestions
Do you have a toddler in the back seat? I thought my radio was on the fritz because the volume kept going to 0 without me doing anything. Turns out my 5yo was in the back seat playing with the volume knob with his foot. He thought it was hilarious.

You also may be hitting the steering wheel controls while you're turning the wheel?

OP
OP
O

onex1

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...No toddlers, just twins in cars seats. But their stroller is stored back there right now and it could be hitting some buttons on the console. I'll check and update thread, as this seems to be a fairly common issue. I also wiped down the touchscreen with some cleaner as I read cleaning it well may fix the issue. Definitely not hitting the steering wheel buttons.