2018 lincoln navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on the Michigan plates I’m betting that’s one of the training demos that go dealer to dealer for the salesmen to get hands on before their stock shows up. I was on the fence with the blue, I always felt blue and black looked like a bruise... blue vehicle and black tires just don’t always click for me. Depends on the blue though, lighter and brighter I don’t mind. Just my 2 cents.
Ford has a color that they use on the F150s that that I call electric blue, it's beautiful. I would have to have that color on my Expedition but they only offer on the F150s.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was so convinced they would have electric blue, esp when i seen it on the 2018 refresh. I want that color sp bad, the true blue on the expy doesnt compare.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford has a color that they use on the F150s that that I call electric blue, it's beautiful. I would have to have that color on my Expedition but they only offer on the F150s.
Do they still offer ‘Electric Blue’? I’ve seen ‘Lightning Blue’ on their build and price. I like both of those, just not the dark blues.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they still offer ‘Electric Blue’? I’ve seen ‘Lightning Blue’ on their build and price. I like both of those, just not the dark blues.
Artie, I don't remember what Ford call the color but I always call it electric blue because the blue is so vivid and vibrant. It might be Lightning Blue. I know it was offered in 2017 I don't know about 2018 F150 models.

Dennis48755

Reaction score
Are the blues the same on the Navigator & Expedition?

I love the Ford blues, my 2004, 2015 and upcoming 2018 Expeditions are/were all blue.

Dennis

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The nav has 2 blue colors,a vibrant blue and a navy blue

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The nav has 2 blue colors,a vibrant blue and a navy blue
The ‘Black Label’ has the funky light blue that comes on the ‘Yacht Theme’ as well. I don’t mind the vibrant blue actually. We went with the ‘Ingot Silver’ but I’m still not 100% satisfied. It’s hard to choose without seeing one in person. The major downside to ordering the new model of anything, that and the wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition