2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiddKid

Reaction score
If all goes right (and so far it hasn't) I'll be picking up my PlatinumMax Saturday night. I'll try and get some pics Sunday AM before I bring it in Sunday at 4pm to get the 22s swapped out with some 20s with Blizzaks.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, still in production. I have looked up several of the trucks at my dealer on COTUS and they all run about a week from the completion of processing to the completion of production, so today should be the day. And No, I am not able to see my window sticker either...and I would really like to know that my dealer put my order in right!!!
Yesterday my expected delivery went from 23 to 15 days. But it still says in production and still can’t download the sticker!!

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yesterday my expected delivery went from 23 to 15 days. But it still says in production and still can’t download the sticker!!
Oh wow. Well, no change on mine...still 21 days until 2/11. And still no sticker.

My son turns 4 that week and I’m clearly a bad father because I’m much more excited about the truck! Haha

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh wow. Well, no change on mine...still 21 days until 2/11. And still no sticker.

My son turns 4 that week and I’m clearly a bad father because I’m much more excited about the truck! Haha

No, you are a great father. You are purchasing his 16th birthday present early ( check) you are taking the time to break it in for him (check) you are making sure his first car is safe, reliable, and you will know the owner and be able to provide him with all the receipts (check,check,check!)

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, now it says it’s done and awaiting shipment...but the expected delivery date hasn’t changed. Still no window sticker tho.
Yours definitely has further to travel. Mine is shipping to Birmingham a 5 hour drive! Yours may actually see some train transportation.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yours definitely has further to travel. Mine is shipping to Birmingham a 5 hour drive! Yours may actually see some train transportation.
Well however it’s getting here, it’s on the way. Changed from “Awaiting Shipment” to “In Transit” and it’ll be here 2/5 instead of the previous 2/11.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk