2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes it settles it for sure! Those don’t look near as good as the stock machined with black accents. I mean not even close/

Sleepy650

Reaction score
we pulled the trigger on wheels and tires today, as soon as we get them put on ill show you what the '18 looks like with black wheels. I know its not for everyone but it what the wife and I wanted.

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the chrome wheels.

That's why they make chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Everybody has different taste.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me it depends on the rest of the truck and body. That Navi on Instagram has a matte finish darker paint job so naturally black looks great on it.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just gonna put this out there, if anyone with a new Navi is unhappy with their wheels and goes with something different, I’ll gladly take those ‘ugly’ ‘old’ wheels off your hands. LOL

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s some nice snow! Where is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinetop Arizona. Went skiing and it was 1 degree. Bad part is I broke my wrist. Family washed my car for me.

Sunrise had 6 inches on Friday night. Our friends brought their Tundra, 2014... what a gas guzzler, so happy with performance of our car.