2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told my wife I’d wait a month and see how I felt about it then...if I care less at that point, I may save my money for something else.

I would let it go. The first scratches are always the hardest. Eventually your vehicle will just become part of the family, something that exists, which you love no matter what scars it bares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! Looks very professional. You could submit those as marketing photos.

Thank you!

My 13 year old daughter helped me with these pictures. They were taken from my iPhone X and then she applied filters...

Caviar65

Reaction score
Hey Moosee32, what size/type RV are you towing, and how’d the rig do? Looks pretty sweet!

Moosee32

Reaction score
@Caviar65 ,
We have a keystone bullet 308BHSWE, ~6750 dry, 680 at the hitch. 30 foot long box but 35.5 from hitch to bumper. I have 4 kids, wife and myself in the ford so right up to the vehicle max loading of 1614. Adjusted the weight distribution hitch a lot to get it tuned in. Never drove over 60mph as I didn't want to push this setup due to length/size. Engine pulled great up hills in 95 degree heat. Plan to use this setup for a West coast to east coast and back again trip next summer. Did the same thing 5 years ago but used a ford Excursion pulling a 32 foot box, 8,900lb trailer, that setup you didn't know you were puling anything behind you but with the expy I definitely do.
-moose32

Caviar65

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Been looking at 28ft bunkhouses recently and always wondered how an ecoboost would tow something that long and approaching maybe 7500 lb fully loaded. I figured it’d pull fine but actually worry more about the tongue weight getting maxed out, especially when carrying H2O. However I doubt given the few I’ve looked at that I’d reach your specs, so it’s good to hear that it tows well enough with the Expy, even if not as well as the Excursion.