2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Name 2 crossovers that have more room and are better / more comfortable than the 2018 expedtion.

I don't have to justify anything, my point stands you have customer base incorrect and that the expy remains a truck based SUV for the reasons I stated. Proof is out there in the pudding. Just about any crossover will have more comfort and handling than a half ton SUV.

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as room and comfort...none. As far as ride quality, and new crossover probably ride very nice. I will say the last ones ive driven were the xc90, durango, and cx9, my expy is mid pack smoother than durango and xc90 base but slightly less smooth than cx9 and xc90 air springs. However the plat expy and nav has a more superior ride than all those offerings. The only non lux crossover i can see having a better ride is the enclave

GoBison

Reaction score
I actually saw that first pic and immediately went to that companies website to check on the price for those wheels. I love the lower stance and larger wheels.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have to justify anything, my point stands you have customer base incorrect and that the expy remains a truck based SUV for the reasons I stated. Proof is out there in the pudding. Just about any crossover will have more comfort and handling than a half ton SUV.

So you got nothing .
Thanks for confirming your opinion is baseless and worthless.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of FX4, let’s see a picture of one off-road or at least in some snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk