2019 Expedition XLT Halogen Headlight Retrofit with LED DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker

Reaction score
Alright, since no one makes an aftermarket lens for the all the Halogen owners, I am thinking about buying a wrecked set of LED lenses off of Ebay, and taking out the DRL strip and adding it to my Halogen lenses. Being that both pieces seem to be the same, one being chrome, and the other being the DRL, I wonder if anyone has attempted this yet.

Red Raider

Reaction score
I installed these bulbs in the projector lenses of my 2019 FX4 After 13,000 miles they still work perfectly. HUGE improvement over stock!
With the much greater effective range, they could be life saving here in Texas. We have a lot of deer and wild hogs randomly roaming our highways. I also replaced the rear tail and backup bulbs. Turn signals blink faster inside but as they should outside

IMG_3107 - Copy.jpg

SWTB0BCAT

Reaction score
Did the fast blink start with the brake lights or the reverse lighting? I want a brighter reverse light.

Red Raider

Reaction score
The backup lights work no different than stock other than them being at least twice as bright. I know longer even notice the fast blinking inside. The taillights also appear to be twice as bright.

SWTB0BCAT

Reaction score
The backup lights work no different than stock other than them being at least twice as bright. I no longer even notice the fast blinking inside. The taillights also appear to be twice as bright.

Can you share which bulbs you got for those?