2019 Expedition XLT price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capt John

Reaction score
I’ve searched and I’m surprised nothing is coming up, but I’m about to buy a year-end Expedition and would just like some feedback on what kinds of deals people have gotten. It’s an XLT with 202a and tow package with 20” wheels, no pano roof. Either purchase price or OTD price would help to know, but please specify which you’re talking about. And if you got significant rebates, which did you get? Thanks in advance.

RaginCajun87

Reaction score
Father in law works at the dealership so we used one of his D plan employee prices. 2019 xlt, 202a, 20" wheels, nav package, and driver assistance package. Sticker was $60,080. Paid 53,554.25 plus tt&l. That includes a $2000 rebate. I gave up another $2000 rebate to do the 0% for 72 ford financing. Hope this helps you.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
I think the best deals were in back July/Aug 2019 time frame that ended Labor Day weekend. Ford was offering really good rebates. I bought on Aug 31 and paid about $48.5k plus ttl that came out to $52,250 OTD. MSRP plus dealer markup of $500 (for front row window tint and door guard) was about $64,000. The model was 2019 XLT, 202A, 4WD, Driver assistance package, 20 in rims, and Navi. No pan roof (didn't want it). It's really loud when it rains and not too crazy about the tempered glass. Hail occurs several times a year here in Texas. I'm in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Last edited:

Rossue

Reaction score
Bought a 4x2 XLT 8/29. There was $9,280 in rebates. MSRP $63,150 with destination; negotiated to 49,700 + tax/DMV. Has 202A, HD Towing, Voice activated nav, Driver assistance, 20" rims.

Good luck getting what you want at great price. Probably would not have bought otherwise. Very much like it though, and tows a 4500# travel trailer effortlessly. Way better than 2013 Yukon 5.3.

Tripinbillie

Reaction score
Bought 7/2019 - 2019 XLT 202A, Tow, 20” wheels, Nav, Driver assist, White Plat MSRP $62,205. Negotiated sales price $47,700. Texas

Right Person

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me what is the best time to buy 2020 Expedition? In other words when does Ford give maximum discount?

OP
OP
C

Capt John

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far, it really helps and I appreciate it. One question for those who have answered...for the two who negotiated sub-$50K purchase prices before T&L, did you have the opportunity to take advantage of the 0% for 72 that they are offering now? That's about a $6K benefit, so in other words, a $49K deal without the financing benefit is equal to about a $55K deal with the financing benefit, right? I think it's fair to look at it that way since my money is making over 10% (last few years anyways) so the free financing is basically money in my pocket.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me what is the best time to buy 2020 Expedition? In other words when does Ford give maximum discount?

Earliest is probably christmas or end of year time frame. After that there will probably be specials here and there (pres. Day, mem day), but ford truck month, july and august time is probably best deals for any new my.

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far, it really helps and I appreciate it. One question for those who have answered...for the two who negotiated sub-$50K purchase prices before T&L, did you have the opportunity to take advantage of the 0% for 72 that they are offering now? That's about a $6K benefit, so in other words, a $49K deal without the financing benefit is equal to about a $55K deal with the financing benefit, right? I think it's fair to look at it that way since my money is making over 10% (last few years anyways) so the free financing is basically money in my pocket.

I did not take advantage of financing as the big rebates was in lieu of it.