2019 platinum, screens, mudflaps and floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you download google playstore and put apps on your monitors?

I purchaced the android 12.5 screens off fleabay running android Pie.

These are very good quality and perfect size. 10.1 to small anything larger would look out of place. Deal at $500.00 bucks

Yes. They come preloaded with Chrome, Netflix, and Google Play. I downloaded Disney+, PBS Kids, HBOMax, and a few others.

The money shot is the native OS and an app that I can put on my phone; allows me to control the screens independently from my phone in the front seat.

They also come with an integrated FM modulator and IR headphones.

Basically they are everything a factory system SHOULD be (except for hardwired audio connection, of course).

Certainly more than $500 but the extra cost was worth it to me for the app integration, plug-and-play install, and the other included goodies.

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes. They come preloaded with Chrome, Netflix, and Google Play. I downloaded Disney+, PBS Kids, HBOMax, and a few others.

The money shot is the native OS and an app that I can put on my phone; allows me to control the screens independently from my phone in the front seat.

They also come with an integrated FM modulator and IR headphones.

Basically they are everything a factory system SHOULD be (except for hardwired audio connection, of course).

Certainly more than $500 but the extra cost was worth it to me for the app integration, plug-and-play install, and the other included goodies.

I can also can control with phone from upfront, and has rf modulator aswell

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It has hdmi in and out.
And has sim card slot for data of you have no hot spot.

I only have one installed on the driver side. The passagner side is the factory monitor you can see the difference.

20200719_235337.jpg

20200719_235218.jpg

20200711_124419.jpg

Last edited: