2019 Stealth Package Image

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isnt true, the motortrend comparison test clearly showed this. The rt durango is tested avg at 6.7 0 to 60, the 3.5l is tested at 5.7 to 6.4 0 to 60. The rt used the 5.7l hemi and though is a good engine is still antiquated. The 6.4l handily beats the expy though.

Also thought I’d add the Durango RT AWD is 0-60 in 6.2 seconds according to TopSpeed. Tahoe RST is 5.8 seconds. But again 0-60 is only a little snapshot of overall performance.

Last edited:

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Lol
Dude, holy crap man read the shit people are putting out there for you!!!!!! The first paragraph state s two days after the C/D driver lapped it. Fords driver bested EVERY TIME PUT DOWN. It is the fastest vehicle to lap VIR!!!!! You are a clown bro! It’s ok there are some on every forum.

So what, they undoubtedly cut weight or tuned different. You don't just find 2 secs of speed or handling with the same driver.

What's even more embarrassing is the Viper is 400lbs heavier than the GT, and ZR1 is 500lbs more.

Fact is factory built it fails to impress.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol

So what, they undoubtedly cut weight or tuned different. You don't just find 2 secs of speed or handling with the same driver.

What's even more embarrassing is the Viper is 400lbs heavier than the GT, and ZR1 is 500lbs more.

Fact is factory built it fails to impress.

I forgot, you have owned a Dodge Durango RT Black Top Edition and have a big red neck diesel. I shouldn’t need to read the resoundingly positive reviews from automotive press or look it its incredible accomplishments. LeMans, VIR. I should overlook the fact you have never driven one, much less seen one. I’ll take your word that it is not a super car!! Its embarrassing. Really

Also if you don’t think Fords own driver that has intimately driven the car for months couldn’t beat an automotive press driver that has had it for one day proves unequivocally you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to the Dixieland diesel dodge club forums and keep blowing black smoke up each other’s *****!!!!

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
I forgot, you have owned a Dodge Durango RT Black Top Edition and have a big red neck diesel. I shouldn’t need to read the resoundingly positive reviews from automotive press or look it its incredible accomplishments. LeMans, VIR. I should overlook the fact you have never driven one, much less seen one. I’ll take your word that it is not a super car!! Its embarrassing. Really

Also if you don’t think Fords own driver that has intimately driven the car for months couldn’t beat an automotive press driver that has had it for one day proves unequivocally you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to the Dixieland diesel dodge club forums and keep blowing black smoke up each other’s *****!!!!

Why do you make this so easy?!

Reread what you just said in the BOOOOLD.

Now take that same statement and apply it to the ACR and ZR1 and again the GT flops. I get it though, your an "exotic" fan boy.

Have I drove a GT no. Do I care to, no. BUT! I have drove my fair share of 9-10s 1/4 cars/ trucks, and personally taken a good friend of mine's 2100hp UGR built TT Avantador through its paces and over 240mph testing for the Texas mile. The one thing you learn when being around these machines is to not judge a book by its cover.

With that said, continue with your arrogant bias based on your cars and coffee obsession and I'll keep laughing the whole time watching you pound sand.

As matter of fact so you know what it's like to out pull an LP700 still with paper plates in a 10klb+ dually?! Lolzzz... likely not. Nothing funnier watching an "exotic" owner try to figure out how the hell they just got rowed on. My personal fave was watching the wife of a guy trying to red light race in his Ferrari 612 get completely dumb founded how a truck would whip him, yet she was laughing so hard at him I'm pretty sure she pissed herself.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You don’t know who drove the ACR or the Vette! You are making absolutely baseless claims. Trying to make yourself look knowledgeable by passing your opinion as fact. I live in the land of money. I deal with people who buy and drive these exotic cars on the reg. I have been blessed enough to have driven, ridden, raced some of the most exotic vehicles in the world. Including the GT. You are a lunatic for your statements.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
You don’t know who drove the ACR or the Vette! You are making absolutely baseless claims. Trying to make yourself look knowledgeable by passing your opinion as fact. I live in the land of money. I deal with people who buy and drive these exotic cars on the reg. I have been blessed enough to have driven, ridden, raced some of the most exotic vehicles in the world. Including the GT. You are a lunatic for your statements.

Son, you live in the land of stock cars that are designed for looks not speed. The ONLY true versatile "supercar" out right now from the factory is the 720s. You want to talk about land of money lol, that's hilarious. That's why I like my kind of people like Josh with his UGR Avantador. He's worth more than 5 billion and for fun races, builds, and sponsors teams for Nascar and F1 in Europe and Dubai, and yet he will tell you most "exotics" couldn't hang with most the aftermarket world found on tracks all across America these days. ****** elitists d-bags and their blinders lol.

There's more knowledge on performance and power on a back woods dirt track than your kind would ever understand.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
In case nobody ever has seen it.....

Like I said, backwoods FTW everytime! God bless Texas!

How the new GT should be....

Flexpy19

Reaction score
Holy cow, what happened to the thread about the stealth package? Is anyone buying this based upon if it can beat a Dodge Durango in a drag race. Let’s do the race with 6 passengers and maybe a boat. A Durango isn’t even in the same size class. Maybe against the Tahoe or Yukon. Let the Durango race someone its own size, like a Tesla Model X?

Status
Not open for further replies.