2019 washer fluid leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine was leaking since I bought it. Finally got it in. They replaced the camera Assy. Been fine since. 2019 limited

Johhn14

Reaction score
I just got mine fixed and TSB 20-2267 was on my invoice.

Doing a Google search or this we can see this is pretty well documented.

Chio4

Reaction score
Took mine in this week and same thing as you had. Now all good ! Hope it stays that way

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So glad to see this thread. I noticed dried blue liquid on my garage floor (right below the reservoir) the first few days I bought my CPO expedition and thought it was from my previous car. I also have always had little blue drops on the front bumper/grill and just figured it was from using the washer even though I was pretty confident I hadn’t.

In hindsight, I also received my CPO with the washer fluid reservoir only about half full which I though was odd considering they rip off all liquids usually when selling CPO so I topped it off myself.

Now makes sense!

Pete6114

Reaction score
They replaced the bottle, than the washer nozzle in 2019 before they had a TSB i believe. Ended up being the check-valve between the bottle and the nozzle on my 2019

Chio4

Reaction score
sounds exactly what I had!

So glad to see this thread. I noticed dried blue liquid on my garage floor (right below the reservoir) the first few days I bought my CPO expedition and thought it was from my previous car. I also have always had little blue drops on the front bumper/grill and just figured it was from using the washer even though I was pretty confident I hadn’t.

In hindsight, I also received my CPO with the washer fluid reservoir only about half full which I though was odd considering they rip off all liquids usually when selling CPO so I topped it off myself.

Now makes sense!

Rufus4bz

Reaction score
Had the same problem with my '19 Platinum. Was in the dealer for another issue and had them check the front camera leak. They replaced the washer jet, part #HC3Z-17603-B. No more leaks.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, mine was in for some other work, and luckily it puked fluid all over the service drive, so I didn't have any trouble reproducing that issue, but parts were 5 days out, come on ford. Literally just read an article about how right now GMs supply chain is much stronger than Ford, contributing to why GM sold more trucks than Ford this year, first time I think.

maverickma

Reaction score
Hi, new Explorer owner here, but not a new Ford owner (love my F150). The 2019 CPO Platinum we bought has the "logo leak"!! It's under warranty, but since it's a $25 part I'd rather just fix it. Can the washer jet be replaced by removing only the top trim piece over the radiator/grill or does the grill really need to come off like the TSB says? Figured I'd ask before removing the 13 plastic rivets holding that trim piece on just to check. From what I can see it's a tight squeeze to get a hand down in between there, but might be possible. Hoping someone here has done it. Also looks like the washer jet pulls off away from the back of the logo which is good.