2020 Expy Build-and-Price is live on Ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The new 22" wheels are an improvement. I want the amenities and interior of the Platinum but I want the exterior of a white w/Stealth package. I don't love the all black interior on the Stealth and I want the noise cancellation, massage seats and adjustable suspension of the Platinum ... hmmmm

I wanted the massage seat as well, but it does come with the CCD suspension. Never had noise cancellation, so don't know what I'm missing with it. I'm hoping mine comes in by the weekend!!

djellenz

Reaction score
Ordered a 2020 Platinum Max 4X4 a couple weeks ago. Dealer told me 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. What length of ETA's are people seeing for delivery?

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Ordered a 2020 Platinum Max 4X4 a couple weeks ago. Dealer told me 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. What length of ETA's are people seeing for delivery?

I think in general 6 weeks is a pretty good estimate, but I think the first 2020s will show up mid-November from what I've heard???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX