2020 Left Rear Seat Backside Zipper Tear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent Wahl

Reaction score
Just bought a new 2020 Max and saw a crease on the 3rd row seat backside. Dealer looked at it and first suggest live with it. I pushed them and they looked closer and the zipper and tie shash looks to be torn. No easy fix.

They agreed and said the only fix is to replace the whole seat cover (Front and back).

I am waiting for the part to be ordered and come in. The wrinkle is only seen with the seat flat and the spring loaded flap that covers the area also rubs on the crease so likely will get worse over time.
upload_2020-6-11_21-41-32.jpeg

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new 2020 Max and saw a crease on the 3rd row seat backside. Dealer looked at it and first suggest live with it. I pushed them and they looked closer and the zipper and tie shash looks to be torn. No easy fix.

They agreed and said the only fix is to replace the whole seat cover (Front and back).

I am waiting for the part to be ordered and come in. The wrinkle is only seen with the seat flat and the spring loaded flap that covers the area also rubs on the crease so likely will get worse over time.
View attachment 36567

That sucks. Glad you pushed them to do the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
“Live with it” ?!? On a new vehicle, no way in hell.
Good job and not taking their crap.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 36567

Doesn’t surprise you though right? After all, Ford interiors are junk right?75f7e81887fd3f85dd6d90574c922525.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01