2020 limited driver side doors IA not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jl2023

Reaction score
New here, appreciate and advice.
Driver side front and back won’t work for the intelligent access. Passanger doors both work and rear door access works.

The fob works to unlock the doors and lock them. The doors lock and unlock with the buttons inside the truck. The only thing that won’t work is the handle on driver door and driver side passenger.

FOB battery is good.

I started checking fuses inside the truck but didn’t see one that was fried. It’s weird because 26 and 28 looked good.

I could use some guidance this is driving me nuts.

OP
OP
J

jl2023

Reaction score
codes that came up about the problem were:
B1336:01
Left Front Door External Antenna

B1381:15
Left Front Door Handle Proximity Sensor

My mechanic buddy is going to do some more reach and I’ll update more as I know.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine does some weird stuff with the doors at times. I can always get in drivers door. Rear pass side door is hit or miss, often a miss. Tried new batteries in fob. Same. It’s done it for a long time, so I don’t think it’s the battery and my dealer isn’t worth rolling with on it. They struggle to get basic service done same day whe. Dropped off overnight. The minor repairs take three visits and arguing that the problem even exists. So I just live with having to walk around sometimes.

SwampFox

Reaction score
JL2023 - any update on this? I just picked up a 2018 with a low battery. I replaced it but still don't have working IA although the ASS did start working. I have codes for proximity sensors and antennas just like you do - any luck resolving this on your end?

EDIT: I should add that while I was charging the battery that came in the car (used), the IA did function once or twice. After replacing the battery it still does not work on any of the 4 handles but I only have/had codes for the front doors.