2021 expy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jchamp

Reaction score
2021 expy. When its shut off for about 30 minutes or not even ran for a few days it does this strange vibrating noise you can hear a few feet away. when yoursitting inside it parked and off a while when it does it the light for the park on the knob lights up and blinks some. Has anyone seen or heard of this. It's done if for a long time

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Normal sound. It’s purging the lines to the high pressure fuel pump. As soon as you place your hand on the drivers door handle it starts the purge process.

OP
OP
J

Jchamp

Reaction score
But I don't touch the vehicle when it does it. I'm usually no where near it. Like today I walked into our garage and it did it. When I sit at Car line it does it once the vehicle is off about 30 minutes

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its all the electronic BS running and shutting down. You should hear my Wife Grand Cherokee, its constantly clicking all day and night in the garage.

OP
OP
J

Jchamp

Reaction score
I had an explorer before this and it didn't do anything crazy. It was brought to my attention that when I shut it off I always hit the button to secure all around. I wonder if that's it? I've googled and searched for this strange vibration sound it does when off.

Coach

Reaction score
@GlennSullivan Agree!! Just had my 2023 with AGM battery replaced at 4,900K! Tip, turnoff wifi 4/5G stuff and security perimeter sensors when not necessary, and don’t let it connect to your house wifi when in driveway or garage.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire