2022/2023 Expedition Mud Flaps (Splash Guards) - 2021 Designs Don't Fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrk341

Reaction score
I don't see any difference to our 2020, other than I believe that piece is painted on ours(Limited Max). Is yours textured, or over the painted piece? Now I need to find a 22, and pull up next to it in a parking lot and compare.
It is textured.

ak49

Reaction score
Gatorback has had rear flaps out for a while, but at a much higher price. They also have some polished stainless versions too if you're into that sort of thing. The attached isn't the best pic, but it's what I had on hand.

Attachments

• IMG_7222.jpg
    IMG_7222.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 80

MTB2022

Reaction score
Just received the new weathertech rear mud flaps... No cam locks just mounts with four sheet metal screws into captive nuts installed where the plastic inner liner plugs are removed... see the pictures..... will be installing tomorrow I hope.

Attachments

• rear flap.jpg
    rear flap.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 44
  • rear flap 2.jpg
    rear flap 2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 44
  • rear flap 3.jpg
    rear flap 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 44

Avee8tor

Reaction score
Weather Tech now list front and rear guards for the 23's, ordered some and got them today. Install for all 4 took about 30 minutes and are very good and clean fitting.

Rear ones are just 4 screws with nut plates and actually stiffen up the 2 sections of fender and lower valance. Front ones are 2 SS screws and washers and cam locks and fit great around the power running boards.

Both give good coverage for my 285 tires etc. Very happy with them.20230220_172138.jpg

Attachments

• 20230220_172127.jpg
    20230220_172127.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 33

CDNRabbit

Reaction score
I've been happy with the WT front flaps. They do a good job keeping ice off the running boards. Got a call last week from the shop that the backs are in, had a standing order since October. Hopefully it helps with ice build up in the back camper cover. The ice under the rear end has been triggering the rear hatch to open when the kids jump in and out oland shake 5he truck.

BrianA

Reaction score
Just received the new weathertech rear mud flaps... No cam locks just mounts with four sheet metal screws into captive nuts installed where the plastic inner liner plugs are removed... see the pictures..... will be installing tomorrow I hope.
Ordered my set today for my 22. I'm disappointed at the price. WT has always been overpriced.