2022 Collision Avoidance Disabled While Driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No codes, but I did start getting the message sent to my Ford Pass app

I was able to pull some codes out of Forscan, but no message on the ford pass app.
I would be interested if you had any similar codes.

Hisurfernmi

Reaction score
I was able to pull some codes out of Forscan, but no message on the ford pass app.
I would be interested if you had any similar codes.

Well I think you will be interested in my 'hopeful' resolution to the problem since you appear to have the same DTC code that the Service Tech pulled from my Expedition. I've attached a photo of the service notes from the Service Tech. They ultimately replaced the CCM (Cruise Control Module / verified what this was online). It does mention that the vehicle had DTC - U-2008 code (same as yours). It appears he did a pinpoint test (not entirely sure, but maybe tested the pins of a connection) and it does show one 'no' during the test.

I hope this helps you out. Just drove the Expedition home from the Dealer (~25 min drive) and I did not receive any faults. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 20230719_084729.jpg
    20230719_084729.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 17

Hisurfernmi

Reaction score
Just a follow up. Two days later and still no more 'Pre Collision Assists Faults'. It appears to be fixed.