2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizzz

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out how to know which price I should be paying. Does the window sticker show prices at the time of order, or show current prices?

blizzz

Reaction score
You should be price protected from what you agreed upon when you ordered unless you have a shady dealer that tries to rip you off..
I’m trying to figure out how to know which price I should be paying. Does the window sticker show prices at the time of order, or show current prices?

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Window sticker shows current price, probably higher than when you ordered.

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where do you find the Ford Marketing phone #? Mine now says in transit with a 9/17-9/23 ETA. I am wanting to track it on the RAIL but don’t have the rail car # or anything. This has been a very long process and has definitely become a game for me!! Thanks for any information

Call during normal business hours m-f. Work through the prompts then give the representative your personal info. State you want to get an order status. Towards the end of the conversation inquire if a rail car has been assigned and what is the rail car number.

Rail car tracking is done through csx touch trace.
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt. You can also type in the rail car initials on your keypad. Mine was TTGX704861 so I typed in 81814192#
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is). Mine being 704861#
5. When prompted for next car say DONE or hit double #
6. Listen very carefully-maybe have them repeat it a few times. You will get a robotic location response and time stamp. Look at csx rail maps to get general movement and estimates. Mine took 2 weeks to get from the plant to the transport yard in north Houston. Took 5 days from there to make it to the dealer.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally, just got a VIN for my Platinum ordered in January, scheduled build date 10/3. The Ford tracking page doesn't seem to work — I put in the order # and VIN but pressing the 'track' button does absolutely nothing.....anyone know why?

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally, just got a VIN for my Platinum ordered in January, scheduled build date 10/3. The Ford tracking page doesn't seem to work — I put in the order # and VIN but pressing the 'track' button does absolutely nothing.....anyone know why?
It's pretty finicky. Maybe try another browser or two, sometimes it will go through, sometimes it won't! If you just got the VIN it may take a while still before it will work for you.

PhoenixRizez

Reaction score
Speaking of price you’re paying. My Expy is a Limited 4x4 304A, scheduled for production the week of 9/26. Due (I’m assuming) to chip shortages, they removed 3 options (the one touch auto-up rear windows, active park assist 2.0, and kick to open rear door opening sensor). At the same time in the “packages” section, 2 DISCOUNTS appeared: the Sun & Style Discount and the Ultimate Trip Discount. But it doesn’t say why they were added or how much of a discount they are. I’m assuming it’s because I had options deleted, or maybe because I custom ordered it? Does anyone know what they are for or how much they equate to?

blizzz

Reaction score
Speaking of price you’re paying. My Expy is a Limited 4x4 304A, scheduled for production the week of 9/26. Due (I’m assuming) to chip shortages, they removed 3 options (the one touch auto-up rear windows, active park assist 2.0, and kick to open rear door opening sensor). At the same time in the “packages” section, 2 DISCOUNTS appeared: the Sun & Style Discount and the Ultimate Trip Discount. But it doesn’t say why they were added or how much of a discount they are. I’m assuming it’s because I had options deleted, or maybe because I custom ordered it? Does anyone know what they are for or how much they equate to?
I’ve got similar deletes on my build. Attached is my window sticker showing the discounts. It’s not much.

Attachments

• E0D3F8DB-6B0E-4464-BD13-E82D4FC1D1D8.jpeg
    E0D3F8DB-6B0E-4464-BD13-E82D4FC1D1D8.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 21

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score

those have been showing up even before they started announcing deletes. I think it is some bug in their system for the tracking page.