2022 Expy announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RABAYL01

Reaction score
I like the Timberline trim of course but the headlamps looks to be a reflector led housing compared to the the projector leds that I have on my Limited.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like the t-case has a 4 high setting which it should of all along. I am not a fan of the huge tablet however.
Now the big question is whether they will actually be able to build any of these. The chip shortage isn't going away anytime soon.

OP
OP
N

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like the t-case has a 4 high setting which it should of all along. I am not a fan of the huge tablet however.
Now the big question is whether they will actually be able to build any of these. The chip shortage isn't going away anytime soon.
It's a chip shortage, which means demand is higher than supply. Everyone is still manufacturing cars and trucks, albeit at a slower pace.

rs4-380

Reaction score
Blue Cruise an option, standard on Platinum.
Everything I'm seeing so far makes it seem likes it's ONLY available (standard) on platinum.

I like the bigger screens but the rest of the changes don't do much for me so I signed the papers on a navigator today.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Thank you for the links with the numerous photos and information.

I still think the trend towards massive amounts of exterior black trim and wheels makes the vehicle look cheap and like a lower-trim model. I realize the styling trend is to paint everything black and give it a special name (and charge more).

The massive dash display screen looks out-of-place and very awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni