2022 King Ranch Max 4x4 in White - Picked up yesterday - Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got to ask… does "Sketch" let you color in an Expedition, or does it have a Mustang Mach E there? Just curious if Ford have made it vehicle specific.

JimmyMcBob

Reaction score
Great looking truck.
Question...is there a way to have in in-built Navigation running at the same as having Apple Carplay running for phone & text messaging? I have a Ltd on order with the 15.5" screen optioned and this would be good to know

JKH13

Reaction score
All,

I picked this up yesterday in the DFW area at MSRP. No markups, no LoJack, no needless junk. I just started calling around and within a few hours found/bought this:

View attachment 72686View attachment 72687View attachment 72689View attachment 72690View attachment 72691

Car is great. The screen is amazing. Wireless Apple CarPlay has worked pretty well so far.

I've never changed wheels on a vehicle before, but I really hate these wheels. Don't want to spend the money on new ones but not sure I want to live with these for the long term either.

Parker

JKH13

Reaction score
This is the color and model I will get with AWD, HD Tow, 2nd row bench. I could live with the wheels. On my 09 Lmtd. EL a have chrome 20"s from a 2018 F150 and love em.

OP
OP
B

beanboy

Reaction score
Great looking truck.
Question...is there a way to have in in-built Navigation running at the same as having Apple Carplay running for phone & text messaging? I have a Ltd on order with the 15.5" screen optioned and this would be good to know
I was able to have the stock nav map pulled up while using CarPlay. But didn’t try using it for navigation to a destination.

FYI The CarPlay Apple Maps integration is amazing!

JimmyMcBob

Reaction score
I was able to have the stock nav map pulled up while using CarPlay. But didn’t try using it for navigation to a destination.

FYI The CarPlay Apple Maps integration is amazing!
Thank you for getting back to me on this.
Reason why I asked is that the built-in navigation offers more functionality than navigating via Apple Carplay (Apple Maps, Google Maps, etc.). On the other hand, I like the phone and texting functionality of Apple Carplay.
I used to have a 2017 F150 with Sync 3 (I think) - you could use either Sync or use Apple Carplay, no mixing of features.