2022 King Ranch Max 4x4 in White - Picked up yesterday - Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beanboy

Reaction score
All,

I picked this up yesterday in the DFW area at MSRP. No markups, no LoJack, no needless junk. I just started calling around and within a few hours found/bought this:

tempImages0RNxJ.jpgtempImagegv30ov.jpgIMG_5562.jpgIMG_5563.jpgIMG_5564.jpg

Car is great. The screen is amazing. Wireless Apple CarPlay has worked pretty well so far.

I've never changed wheels on a vehicle before, but I really hate these wheels. Don't want to spend the money on new ones but not sure I want to live with these for the long term either.

Parker

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
B Eautiful and congrats. Someone just opened a thread for 2022 pics, you should post these in there

mlogan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, great pics. Congrats!
I'm sorry but I agree about the wheels, prefer the limited or platinum options but maybe they'll grow on you.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Until I saw the slide, I was going to say nice sniper tower back there!

Nice rig, I'm still not sure the screen does it for me, but I haven't liked this look since the very first Model S I rode in. it's nice to have the screen and the functionality, I just really wish they were far less pod like, and better integrated into the dash. the larger yet split screen of the grand wagoneer just looks more quality to me. Just my personal opinion.

the leather looks much nicer than what's in my plati. It's probably all the same stuff, but I hope it's better, my bolsters are already looking pretty worn. the grill is better too i think.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All,

I picked this up yesterday in the DFW area at MSRP. No markups, no LoJack, no needless junk. I just started calling around and within a few hours found/bought this:

View attachment 72686View attachment 72687View attachment 72689View attachment 72690View attachment 72691

Car is great. The screen is amazing. Wireless Apple CarPlay has worked pretty well so far.

I've never changed wheels on a vehicle before, but I really hate these wheels. Don't want to spend the money on new ones but not sure I want to live with these for the long term either.

Parker
When my XLT comes in, I’ll be happy to trade you wheels;)