2022 King Ranch Max Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Kay

Reaction score
Would anyone here be interested in a King Ranch Max? I placed an order early this year but couldn’t wait through all the delays and now it’s scheduled to arrive in a couple weeks.

It’s a 2022 infinite blue King Ranch Max 4x4 with the rear seat entertainment. You’d be buying it at msrp which is already a couple thousand less than if you build one online now due to the price increase. Send me a DM if you're interested and I’ll put you in contact with the dealer.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Expy doesn't have the HD tow, but I won't make that mistake again. It can still tow, but the option is pennies when compared to the overall cost of the vehicle. I will tick that box (HD tow or Max Tow etc) each and every time. You never know when a wake boat or travel trailer will come into your life.:)

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Expy doesn't have the HD tow, but I won't make that mistake again. It can still tow, but the option is pennies when compared to the overall cost of the vehicle. I will tick that box (HD tow or Max Tow etc) each and every time. You never know when a wake boat or travel trailer will come into your life.:)
Plus the extra grunt the 3.73's give it.

rvmode

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't something I needed at the time, but wish I had ordered it with that option.
Which dealer is it destined to? I'd love to see what the 2022 Rear Entertainment looks like.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting that the sticker says auto-stop start removal from the factory for $50. I thought that wasn't actually allowed due to EPA rules, that AS-S is technically part of what makes it meet EPA limits today. Pretty sure that wasn't an option on earlier models.