2022 King Ranch Max on Dealer Lot Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
way too many haters here. big Tesla screen, I love it. Keep your 18, no one cares.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Hopefully this means more will be shipped out soon!
Video was making me nauseous with the constant bouncing. Lol.

VBreithaupt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't mind the front end so much. Don't know about that big screen. I know it the rage right now but it seems a bit out of place and complicated. I wouldn't mind a bigger Nav. screen but think I would prefer the buttons and dials for climate stuff. We'll have to hear from you guys that are getting one what you think.

Huntsw1

Reaction score
I really don't get the big screen. It looks very difficult to drive and control the hvac at the same time without buttons. Hopefully voice commands work a lot better

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you guys are worried about the usability of the big screen I would encourage you to check reviews of Tesla or the Mach-E, this isn't new stuff and gets pretty good reviews. I'd love to have physical buttons also, but this seems to be a pretty nice alternative to keep the controls always on screen (middle bottom). It's not the same as Sync 3 where it's a sub menu. If in doubt, lincoln has a nice alternative and price range is roughly in line with the KR and Plat (those are the only trims which come with 15.5 standard)

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still stuck whether or not the Sync4 15" is what I want. Are the MachE reviews on the system positive?
My dealer said the major difference for Sync4 was the wireless Apple carplay function and it faster tech, but he's just a salesman.