2022 SPP Handling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took our first family vacation in the new ride last month and drove through the Tail of the Dragon. Putting it into sport mode was lots of fun and it handled much better than I had expected. It definitely isn't a sports car but it hugged the road and stayed put through the turns enough to make a few kids feel sick.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took our first family vacation in the new ride last month and drove through the Tail of the Dragon. Putting it into sport mode was lots of fun and it handled much better than I had expected. It definitely isn't a sports car but it hugged the road and stayed put through the turns enough to make a few kids feel sick.
Very neat. Stealths are awesome.

image98

Reaction score
I swapped both sway bars and end links on my Expedition Stealth and it made a significant difference in handling.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Couple of questions. Is everyone going with the Hellwig PN 7696(F), 7688(R) (note that their website isn't updated to say they are compatible with 2022 yet), or is there successful competition out there, and (2) has anyone confirmed that the 2022-up Stealth Performance Package doesn't already have upgraded sway bars on it from the factory?