2023 Expedition Limited Max Stealth Edition or Platinium Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

acars

Reaction score
Im a speed freak and have been for over 50 years. The Stealth Performance package was a no brainer…..so I got a platinum! I hate black interiors which is all you can get with stealth. And Im a pushover for really nice interiors and luxury features the Platinum has.

The torque and HP of the Platinum is very impressive. We towed a 34’ travel trailer a total of 1500 miles recently and lot of it in very hilly terrain. It never lost any speed going up even fairly long and steep grades.

If you like the looks inside and out of the Stealth, then it really is a no brainer. But for what these things cost I wanted to feel like I spent $85,000.

FWIT, The weight distrubuting hitch was not properly set up by my dealer. After this picture i did it myself and it sits better now.
View attachment 79130
Hi!
I've been driving fast cars for 8 years now, but I'm getting old (36) and I want a more comfortable ride than a faster one.

Thank you for the towing advice. I don't expect to tow anything that big in the near future, but I'm glad I can.

That looks awesome!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think op meant not at his dealer. If ur not in a hurry, I'd order one, the dealer makes negotiating on ordered trucks worth it

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love how we all have different likes and dislikes. My Son loves anything Stealth. The blacked out the better. I love speed mixed with total luxury. I also love Bling. So, I'm more of a shiny chrome and plush guy.
I'd take a Platinum any day over a Stealth or a Limited. Even though you can get pretty much every feature on the Limited, the interior on the Platinum alone is a deal breaker.

stevennewyork

Reaction score
I have exactly the same situation now. Hard to choose from these two. very similar price total different style.
But feels like Platinum's exclusive equipment is more about advanced technology over everyday use (massage chair, self-driving etc.).
Would like to know if the stealth performance is that much different in steering and accelerating.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett