2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1Dippin

Reaction score
Are you sure about what you ordered? Limited Stealth is 303A, Limited Stealth Performance is 304A. 302A is Limited High.

Sync 4A has the 15.5" screen.

I ordered the 304A with the Sync4A and have a build week of 11/28.
I must have fat fingered it, good catch! I ordered the 303A with the Sync 4A. Order confirmed Sept 27th with no production week yet.

Glad to hear you have a production week, maybe mine will populate soon

Attachments

• EDA4DB46-F1E6-43A0-81FC-D20EF1D21E2C.jpeg
    EDA4DB46-F1E6-43A0-81FC-D20EF1D21E2C.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17

bova80

Reaction score
Just placed an order for a Limited with 302a and 2nd row bench. Went black obsidian with mahogany interior. Tried to get the Sync 4a, but my dealer is telling me it won’t let them add it cause it’s “limited commodity”. Any one else have that issue?

OP
OP
J

jrk341

Reaction score
We got my wife's window sticker on Nov 28th. It supposed to go into production next week.

bzav

Reaction score
Ordered a 23 KR om 9/7 amd got a conformation for prodiction for 11/15...WOW!!!! The benofots of ordering from a Prioroty 10 deaer!
looking to order a 23. What is a priority 10 dealer and how do I find out which dealers have this designation?
Have heard from buyers getting other makes (Ram in particular) that a few dealers are selling for less than MRSP. Any one know of Ford dealers doing this?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looking to order a 23. What is a priority 10 dealer and how do I find out which dealers have this designation?
Have heard from buyers getting other makes (Ram in particular) that a few dealers are selling for less than MRSP. Any one know of Ford dealers doing this?
When I ordered my 22 earlier this year (January) both Granger Ford (Granger, IA) and Chapman (Horsham, PA) were offering under invoice pricing on retail orders. Notice I said under invoice not MSRP. I went with Chapman and everything was good. I don't know if they are still doing that or not.

bzav

Reaction score
I don't know th difference between invoice and MRSP.
Any dealers closer to western South Dakota?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In my particular case/retail order, the invoice price was 4% under the MSRP at the time of order. The MSRP increased another $2,000 while I was waiting for it to be built but did not affect me as I was locked in at the ordered price (though the Maroney sticker shows the increased price). Chapman's offer was an additional 4% under that plus their document fee.

As for a place closer to South Dakota, I'm not sure on that. I will say that I was more than willing to drive the 10 hours to pick up my vehicle from Chapman to save thousands of dollars in the end.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Vehicle costing and pricing can be VERY complex, but at the most basic level - think of Invoice as the cost the dealer pays Ford to get the vehicle to sell, and MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) is the price on the window sticker that Ford suggests a customer pay for it. In @AJ82 's example above, there was 4% difference in $$ between Invoice and MSRP. Obviously, large dealers are actually getting vehicles for below Invoice, or they couldn't afford to be offering to sell them below Invoice and lose money on each one sold.

RANCHMAN

Reaction score
So to follow up n my previous post of being notifed of an 11/15 production date has now been pused back to 2/25. Ordered 9/7 so about SIX MONTH wait....how screwed up can Ford be???? Quite a lot as it appears. I ordered a KR with no options other than Star White color......