2023 expeditions 10k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve noticed price drops on the 2023 expedition’s. I’ve seen 10k under MSRP. Just curious if you all have seen the same in your area?
If you live in DMV area, yes, Ourisman Manassas has deep discounts. But their processing fee is $999.00 and it is not negotiable.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They've probably gone up $10K in the last few years, so the price is just getting back to where it was.
Nobody has any money and bank rates are hi, so I'd expect these sales to crash.

Michael D Morris

Reaction score
I’ve noticed price drops on the 2023 expedition’s. I’ve seen 10k under MSRP. Just curious if you all have seen the same in your area?
Ask the dealer to see the Smart Vincent report for the vehicle you are considering purchasing. It not only documents every rebate that is available, it shows the prices for all of the Ford employee and group discounts. It is an extermely powerful negotiating tool.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In 2019 the loaded limiteds were selling fast dealers were not negotiating. The fully loaded platinum’s were not selling “sticker” fear ie no negotiation by buyers. Dealers had piles of platinums and we’re dealing. My fully loaded platinum was less!!!! Than the two Loaded limiteds within 120 miles of my house. $12,000 below msrp! The limiteds were near nonexistent and the few that were still on the lots weren’t going anywhere for less than $75,000.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In 2019 the loaded limiteds were selling fast dealers were not negotiating. The fully loaded platinum’s were not selling “sticker” fear ie no negotiation by buyers. Dealers had piles of platinums and we’re dealing. My fully loaded platinum was less!!!! Than the two Loaded limiteds within 120 miles of my house. $12,000 below msrp! The limiteds were near nonexistent and the few that were still on the lots weren’t going anywhere for less than $75,000.
key word: 2019

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you sure they aren't Chinese knock offs? :)

mr_dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They've probably gone up $10K in the last few years, so the price is just getting back to where it was.
Nobody has any money and bank rates are hi, so I'd expect these sales to crash.

100% agree. It's starting.

and

Last edited: