2023 rubber floor mat coverage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texag07

Reaction score
Just picked up rubber floor mats for my wife’s 23 max. Overall I like them but seems like there’s a gap in coverage between the second and third row between the captain chairs. Pretty large area left unprotected. These are the ford mats bought from the dealership. Is there another I need to buy that I missed to cover this gap?
Thanks in advance.

IMG_0836.jpeg

RacerBX1

Reaction score
There is no additional piece for the Ford floor mats between the seats of the second row. I went through the same and did not like that, so I ended up buying the WeatherTech Floor Mats for the second and third row which does have protection between the second row seats. The WeatherTech’s were the only floor mats I could find with that in-between protection. I’m very happy with them. I have a 2023 (non-max), so the link below is for them. If you have a different year then verify, but they are called FloorLiner HP. They are a softer more flexible plastic then the original WeatherTechs.

OP
OP
T

texag07

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Looks like I’ll be going aftermarket then.

J-Dot

Reaction score
@texag07, WeatherTech makes a great product, but if you don't want to have to replace your middle seat liner as well, Husky makes a liner for just the rear seat with coverage between the middle seats. This is what I put in my 22 Timberline. It matches up pretty well with the factory Ford liner (sorry it's so dirty in the pics)

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
T

texag07

Reaction score
Looking at the husky x-act, website says they’re available for 2022 but not 2023? I’d assume the 2022 will fit 2023?