3 Inch Performance Accessories Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are the instructions included with this lift kit very self explanatory and easy to follow? I want to order the lift, but do NOT plan on paying someone $600-$700 to install this for me. I'd like to do it myself. Without easy access to air tools and a very tight schedule, do you guys think I'd be safe getting it done starting on a Friday night and having it done by Sunday?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
a weekend project no problem. just remove all the interior pieces and carpeting. makes it a lot easier. also spray every bolt for at least 24 hours with pb blaster.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they actually have the instructions on their website so you can get a head start on what needs to be done

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just found a 5" kit for body and leveling for ~$380.00

Ford Expedition suspension lift kits by Fabtech, ReadyLift

this is just body and leveling not the coils or any thing... that means i can get away with 11" of lift on my expy im so excited and im also contemplating killing my rear air and swicthing to coils because it jsut saggs after 13 years of being the back bone of family vacations.. and my dad and i replaced the bags last year when it was my parents car so they arent popped

http://www.performanceaccessories.com/details.php?Application=Ford&Part_Number=PLS705&Title=FORD EXPEDITION 4WD&Active=Yes&Category=PLS Kits

Attachments

• WP_000267.jpg
    WP_000267.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 5,414
Last edited: