3rd Gen 2nd row console install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so the wife and kid went to do mommy daughter crap so I decided to paint. I took the lid apart and removed it. I then taped off the chrome ring around the cup holders and removed the black inserts. This is a new box so not much cleaning was needed. I just ran some rubbing alcohol around it to remove any loose dirt or finger oils. I then prepped the box with BULLDOG adhesive promoter. Then applied the SEM auto paint in light stone. Word of advice, don't go heavy on the promoter bc it will fill in the factor grains on the box. A light coat is all that is needed. This whole thing took one focking can btw. If you guys have any questions on where I got this paint and on colors pls let me know. I can point you in the right direction

Tan

Stone

Last edited:

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damnit Solisimo, I was all set to sell, then your threads got me going again. Just purchased the 2nd row center console for mine. :)

The rear air deflector willl be next, but $400 painted to match? C'mon man!

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damnit Solisimo, I was all set to sell, then your threads got me going again. Just purchased the 2nd row center console for mine. :)

The rear air deflector willl be next, but $400 painted to match? C'mon man!

Paint it at your own shop....actually since urs is black just plasti dip it

Last edited: