3rd Row seat install on a SSV...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stecz20

Reaction score
hey guys, dave from jersey... i own a cab company in northern new jersey and i use ssv's for my suv work... i found a 3rd row seat great condition, with seat belts and all hardware.. the holes in the floor are not tapped, do i have to tap the holes or are they self tapping... thanks dave

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
me too...

I'm researching installing the 3rd row seat in an 04 Expedition. Here's the situation:
I bought a former fire department SSV which came without the 3rd row, so I don't even know what is supposed to be there. I found a used one on ebay, but they don't offer the mounting hardware. I have to mount my new grandkid's baby seats back there this christmas. AutoZone couldn't be bothered to look up the bolts; I'm waiting to hear back from the Ford dealership.
I appreciate the pictures, but I don't know enough about this to understand what the finger is pointing at.
What bolts, etc., do i need to mount the left side of the 3rd row seat (https://www.ebay.com/itm/282787415224) , and where can i get them?
thanks for your time.
jg