A/C blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Esat

Reaction score
My Blower become weak and looks like always giving the air from the windshield area holes.Any idea or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Plati

Reaction score
I guess there can be multiple root causes for this (aint that always true!) but I had this problem once, found a video on YouTube and fixed it pronto for no cost since I keep a lot of hoses of various sizes in my shop. I cant find the video I used but this one shows the basic idea … of a vacuum hose fail.

Here is another thread on that
https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/anyone-know-what-this-vacuum-component-is.34722/

Here is another story on Youtube

there are others, if you find your particular problem isn't identified here
keep searching this Forum & YouTube !!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Esat

Esat

Reaction score
I guess there can be multiple root causes for this (aint that always true!) but I had this problem once, found a video on YouTube and fixed it pronto for no cost since I keep a lot of hoses of various sizes in my shop. I cant find the video I used but this one shows the basic idea … of a vacuum hose fail.

Here is another thread on that
https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/anyone-know-what-this-vacuum-component-is.34722/

Here is another story on Youtube

there are others, if you find your particular problem isn't identified here
keep searching this Forum & YouTube !!!!!
Thanks for the bunch of learning [emoji1], I think my problem Lay's down on the battery area because I just changed the battery. I Will check it out.

OP
OP
Esat

Esat

Reaction score
Here is the guilty party on my case, where vacuum line comes to the one way valve right behind the battery dry rooted rubber connection pieces.
Thanks for the healing power of your brains guys.7177c42a50ff462b015e87e44fd19da0.jpg

Plati

Reaction score
Yes, had same. Reminds me of the elbow for PCV valve that "degrades" and throws an SES light/code. These Expy's depend on vacuum for a variety of things. Hoses fall apart after a number of years and you have problems with non-essential things … like AWD or air. One reason I only drive my 2003 local. Heck, I don't even carry a spare tire anymore.

Last edited: