Added black lettering on back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jking05

Reaction score
KmM9WhN

IMG_20190511_185837.jpg

tweakeraz

Reaction score
Jking, how are these holding up for you now that you have had them on for awhile under our AZ environmental conditions? Curious as I am about to order them. Thanks.

Paul M

Reaction score
I've had mine on since purchase (about 6 months). I haven't hit the awesome Oklahoma summer heat yet, but did go through the -14 degree latest winter death freeze and they still look great. I also keep the expy washed frequently as I hate a dirty vehicle and road salt, etc.

tweakeraz

Reaction score
I've had mine on since purchase (about 6 months). I haven't hit the awesome Oklahoma summer heat yet, but did go through the -14 degree latest winter death freeze and they still look great. I also keep the expy washed frequently as I hate a dirty vehicle and road salt, etc.

Thank you for your response. I just ordered them and look forward to adding them to the Expy. Just vinyl wrapped running board trim, window trim, lower valance on front and rear bumpers, roof rails, and door handles in gloss black on our Agate Black Limited Max. Not professional by any means, but looks way better and is good enough. Fog light bezels are next, but 2 attempts already and I realized they will be a pain. After all that, I quickly said to hell with the grill and the rear tailgate strip due to the "max" being on it making it much more difficult.

okiexpy

Reaction score
Hey fellow okie here! Do you have pics of the letters on the back? We just bought a platinum and I would like to see what the black letters look like on the brushed trim of the platinum trim. Seems like all the pics I see are the polished chrome of the xlts or limited trim. TIA

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Paul M

Reaction score
Hey fellow okie here! Do you have pics of the letters on the back? We just bought a platinum and I would like to see what the black letters look like on the brushed trim of the platinum trim. Seems like all the pics I see are the polished chrome of the xlts or limited trim. TIA

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
tempImageQ9thTR.png

Highlightreel

Reaction score
I have the same lettering on the same color platinum and have had it on for over a year in MN climate and gas station car washes and it's stood up well. No complaints. Go for it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire