Adding another member to FordPass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aquineas

Reaction score
I find the FordPass app pretty convenient for starting the car, insuring the doors are locked, etc. Right now however, it only lists me; I'd like to add my wife so she has the same convenience. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

Thanks!

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
I find the FordPass app pretty convenient for starting the car, insuring the doors are locked, etc. Right now however, it only lists me; I'd like to add my wife so she has the same convenience. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

Thanks!

If I'm not.mistaken only 1 device can have full connection ability.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I'm not.mistaken only 1 device can have full connection ability.
I do not believe that to be the case. We have two Fords on our Ford Pass Account. Expedition and an Explorer. Both my wife and I have access to both vehicles on both of our phones...

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
I do not believe that to be the case. We have two Fords on our Ford Pass Account. Expedition and an Explorer. Both my wife and I have access to both vehicles on both of our phones...

All features work?

From what I was originally told, only one is able to actually start the vehicle. The other features will work though.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have both my wife and I on our Expedition and it seems like both apps are fully functional. I had to allow my app (first one) on the vehicle and then when I added my wife, it prompted me on my app, instead of the vehicle. Both apps appear identical when opened on both our Android phones, both with start/lock features.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
I have both my wife and I on our Expedition and it seems like both apps are fully functional. I had to allow my app (first one) on the vehicle and then when I added my wife, it prompted me on my app, instead of the vehicle. Both apps appear identical when opened on both our Android phones, both with start/lock features.

Good to know! Amazing how little the dealerships understand their own vehicles.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep. Both apps on both phones work identically. We have iPhones.