Adding DRL assembly to Non DRL factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22AMGgt55

Reaction score
I just am now realizing that this truck doesn’t have DRL. Is there a company who sells a good replacement for units such as this?
It was quite frustrating when I was in the drive and my wife pulled up to see this. We rarely drive the Expedition, it’s a 2022 xlt with 10k miles. It’s our bug out vehicle. But for fun and when I have time I like to add or subtract pieces and parts. I’m. 42, it’s things I would have done at 20 if I could have. Murdering it out soon. Not vinyl, found a paint guy.

Also, anyone know where to buy a painted gas panel? It appears someone tried to pry this one, I have no clue. Was going to bring it up tooth service guy and see if they could help.

Thanks for all the input on tuning the motor, after researching it more, that engine and tranny fail when pushed beyond what they come out of the factory pushing. No thanks.. I will pass on that.

Shaun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire