Adding Factory Navigation GPS 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vp6799

Reaction score
Yes mine work great , but you must have the plug-in for subwoofer that you purchase on ebay, mine came with the plug with about 6 inches of wires left which made it easy and navigation radio came with all the plugs with same amount wires attached.

You had the plugs for both ends of the harness to start with? Looks like i'll be harness hunting next weekend...lol

Vic

OP
OP
K

KSman

Reaction score
I am selling my expedition and taking the added navigation out and selling it. PM me if interested. It is the newer unit out of a 2007 F150, and is programmed for a basic XLT Expedition 03-05, $400 shipped for nav unit and nav antenna if interested. I am keeping the disk, but can be downloaded or found all over ebay.

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i understand the 07-up nav will work in the late model 03, but will the 03 factory nav work?

jimb726

Reaction score
i understand the 07-up nav will work in the late model 03, but will the 03 factory nav work?

No, thats where the issues all arise from, from 2003 to 2006, the factory nav used a totally different harness so your only option with these is to buy a late model nav unit and have it reprogrammed, but be very careful if you get it reprogrammed and make sure the person doing it knows what he is doing.

piciu82

Reaction score
i have 2004 expedition lxt, i bought 2009 ford navigation radio, it turn on displays ford logo and shuts off, reprograming is required for it to work ???