Adding Factory Navigation GPS 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimb726

Reaction score
I don't have rear entertainment in mine but my radio is programmed for it. I got a guy out in Dallas, TX (Denton) named Will at H&H DISTRIBUTORS , he does the programming.

Any chance its H&H Electronics in Denton? On W. Keist? I called and they arent open yet.

Thanks,
Jim

corvettej

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pm KSman, I send him the same info and he's getting his radio programmed through him, he has the most current info from Will @ H & H Distributors.

jimb726

Reaction score
pm KSman, I send him the same info and he's getting his radio programmed through him, he has the most current info from Will @ H & H Distributors.

Good Morning,
I sent a PM to KSman as you suggested but he hasnt responded. I am not sure if I can send them. I cant find any of my sent ones so maybe he isnt getting them. Would it be possible to get the information from you? Sorry to bother you with this, I called Chicago Sound (the only other company I could find a name of) and they insist that it isnt possible to program the radio to work in a 2006 Expedition. Do you remember if you had it programmed as a 2007 and just plugged it in? Anyways, I appreciate the responses so far and any help you can give is greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Jim

corvettej

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your pm's are working because three went to KSman @ 10:57, 10:58 and 11:00. I called the number that I email you for Will @ H&H Distribrutors and I'm waiting on a response from Will to make sure the information is correct. The navigation radio has to be hardwired in the prgramming, mine was the first that Will had done as for as hardwire programming and it works perfectly. When I send him the radio I Had a checklist of what I wanted programmed in the radio as far as steering controls, how many buttons, subwoofer, dvd player, rear entertainment, SR (satellite radio), AUX, Logo, display lighting, THX and the serial number of the radio plus the production date of my vehicle. Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) have to be hardwired (H/W) in the programming for your vehicle to have realtime GPS position if not it will update every four to five minutes which is not good. The radio gets its timing from the GPS so there is no clock to set.

jimb726

Reaction score
Your pm's are working because three went to KSman @ 10:57, 10:58 and 11:00. I called the number that I email you for Will @ H&H Distribrutors and I'm waiting on a response from Will to make sure the information is correct. The navigation radio has to be hardwired in the prgramming, mine was the first that Will had done as for as hardwire programming and it works perfectly. When I send him the radio I Had a checklist of what I wanted programmed in the radio as far as steering controls, how many buttons, subwoofer, dvd player, rear entertainment, SR (satellite radio), AUX, Logo, display lighting, THX and the serial number of the radio plus the production date of my vehicle. Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) have to be hardwired (H/W) in the programming for your vehicle to have realtime GPS position if not it will update every four to five minutes which is not good. The radio gets its timing from the GPS so there is no clock to set.

OK, thanks, for some reason when I was looking at my sent messages it didnt show that I had sent any so I assumed it wasnt working. I apologize for all the emails, I'll wait for your response.

Thanks Again

mfaile

Reaction score
Programmer info

Can someone help me out with the contact info for the programmer. Adding the NAV radio to my '06 King Ranch. Also, any pointers on what to request in programming is much appreciated.

OP
OP
K

KSman

Reaction score
Can someone help me out with the contact info for the programmer. Adding the NAV radio to my '06 King Ranch. Also, any pointers on what to request in programming is much appreciated.

I found a local guy then can do it, and I am getting Jimb726 programmed right now. Email me at [email protected] and I can give you the details. Thanks

vp6799

Reaction score
:)The back of the radio up close, now to start plugging in all of the plugs in their specific location. The one plug that doesn't have anything plug in is for the subwoofer which I found on ebay for 80.00 out of an 05 EB. I'm in the process of making my own wire harness for it because it not available from Ford as a separate harness like the satellite or the the mobile-ease bt harness.

Did you ever get the subwoofer harness figured out? I just picked one up on ebay for a great price and have to try to figure out the harness for it.

Thanks
Vic

corvettej

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes mine work great , but you must have the plug-in for subwoofer that you purchase on ebay, mine came with the plug with about 6 inches of wires left which made it easy and navigation radio came with all the plugs with same amount wires attached.