Aftermarket second row seat heaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with either, but have seen others post regarding the Dorman and they seemed happy with them. Also, you can get the kit for ~$53 by buying from Jet and using promo code TRIPLE15. Considering the price pre-coupon is identical to Amazon, it will likely come from Amazon anyway. (Jet has very little stock in their warehouse. Most orders are drop-shipped from other retailers, such as Amazon, NewEgg, etc. And Jet is now owned by Walmart btw.)

OP
OP
rwmorrisonjr

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with either, but have seen others post regarding the Dorman and they seemed happy with them. Also, you can get the kit for ~$53 by buying from Jet and using promo code TRIPLE15. Considering the price pre-coupon is identical to Amazon, it will likely come from Amazon anyway. (Jet has very little stock in their warehouse. Most orders are drop-shipped from other retailers, such as Amazon, NewEgg, etc. And Jet is now owned by Walmart btw.)

Thanks! I'll go with Jet then!