Aftermarket towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13Limited

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've got a 2013 Expedition EL Limited I purchased back in March, and so far my whole family loves it. It's also done a great job of hauling my 26' travel trailer, much better than the 04 Suburban we had before. The only issue I've had is visibility, the factory mirrors just aren't enough. With the Limited trim package, we have basically all the mirror options Ford offers: heated, power folding, power adjustable, puddle lights. I tried the trail ridge towing mirrors available from 1A Auto, but once they were hooked up I didn't get much adjustment out of them with the knob inside the door, I had to adjust both the top and bottom mirrors manually. Also, they did not have the power folding option, and when I questioned 1A Auto about what the problem might be, they told me the mirrors were intended to be "plug and play," and since the ones I ordered didn't match all of my factory options, (despite them not having mirrors that did at the time) that was what was most likely causing the issues. So I payed about $30 to ship them back, and have been unable to find any different brands that match this criteria. Has anybody found mirrors, or maybe a workaround with F150 mirrors that has worked for them?

Tommy1867

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've got a 2013 Expedition EL Limited I purchased back in March, and so far my whole family loves it. It's also done a great job of hauling my 26' travel trailer, much better than the 04 Suburban we had before. The only issue I've had is visibility, the factory mirrors just aren't enough. With the Limited trim package, we have basically all the mirror options Ford offers: heated, power folding, power adjustable, puddle lights. I tried the trail ridge towing mirrors available from 1A Auto, but once they were hooked up I didn't get much adjustment out of them with the knob inside the door, I had to adjust both the top and bottom mirrors manually. Also, they did not have the power folding option, and when I questioned 1A Auto about what the problem might be, they told me the mirrors were intended to be "plug and play," and since the ones I ordered didn't match all of my factory options, (despite them not having mirrors that did at the time) that was what was most likely causing the issues. So I payed about $30 to ship them back, and have been unable to find any different brands that match this criteria. Has anybody found mirrors, or maybe a workaround with F150 mirrors that has worked for them?
I have it available for sale ,let me know if you're still looking
[email protected]

Sent from my Infinix X606D using Tapatalk