Air air airrrrrr!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
all right. went on a little mud run yesterday. dont have pictures, but let me tell you it was MUDDY! i got water on coil #1 so i had a misfire. let it sit a few hours it went away. washed it real quick with a power washer. still nothin. so phew! all good there. but now this. i noticed this while i was leaving the muddin area. with all the switches off i have air coming threw my defrost. i can change the temp to hot and cold and still get air threw, just at that temperature. now when i turn the power switch to A/c, panel, floor, panel/floor, etc... i only get air threw my defroster. i can hear the relays clicking for when i turn the switch to all of the other choices but nothin is happening. is it a fuse? i havent checked no time till tomorrow. or is it, i hope not, the blend door?

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it sounds like the blend door. As if I have to ask..... was the Muddin' fun?

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hells yeah it was funn. my buddy got his ranger high centered trying to crawl over a berm. and these falkens KICK ASS! i will never switch tires. i was going threw 2 foot+ deep holes and these things hooked up. 2wd and 4wd. wish i had video. i hit one puddle and almost made it threw. my buddy comes around to pull me out and i back up and put it into drive and floor it. turn the wheel a bit and out i go. love these tires. o and coil 1 went out again. :( lame. o well. easy fix.

and if its the blend door should i suspect the worst??? :( 169k miles i guess its due.

exbro

Reaction score
in my 02 ranger i had the same problem and it was a vacuum hose under the hood had come loose and burned on the manifold on the passenger side. I would check all those also

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in my 02 ranger i had the same problem and it was a vacuum hose under the hood had come loose and burned on the manifold on the passenger side. I would check all those also

good to know. i do have a vacuum leak now. i can hear it. haha and i am smelling something burning. ill have to check that tomorrow. thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rocky mountains. they are discount tires name for the wild peaks. same tire though.