Air suspension problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew82

Reaction score
I have coil springs in the rear and factory air suspension on the front. My problem is the front sits lower than the rear and the passenger side front lower than the driver side. I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting this. Oh and a conversion kit is out of the question right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its going to fail soon....orings could be shot....sensors...who knows...conversion it best bet and rid urself of these probs in future

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1 on o-rings, solenoids, and air compressor/dryer assembly. also check ride sensor indicator, looks like a small shock absorber, and make sure it was not struck by some road debris or something. Also those factory front stabilizers that attach from upper to lower tend to break over time and will offset your stance.

The fronts air shocks are easy to change.

PanHandler.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do conversion and be rid of it...if $$$$ is an issue...we completely understand

mc0311grunt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my conversion kit from the junkyard on a rainy day when everything is half off. It cost me $75. Shocks are good and eventually ill get new ones but wasnt too bad. I just havent converted since my air suspension is still working fine

OP
OP
M

Matthew82

Reaction score
I did figure out that my passenger side front shock bushings are gone, and I mean literally gone they aren't there.