Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowandslow

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting the X on air. Does anyone have any advice regarding, brand, price, and cons?

slammed_ex

Reaction score
go with the air wave by air ride technologies, its has the best shocks with the bag surrounding the shock.here's the link http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/shockwave.asp alot of my friends went with removing their spare tire to make room for the tanks and setup but you can go with two 3 gallon tanks 1 for the front and the other for the rear. go with a compressor thats rated for 100% cycle duty. accumaltor for the rear for the best ride

OP
OP
L

Lowandslow

Reaction score
any idea on price and what about the big red system is that worth anything? Also if this is probably beyond something i could do in the driveway so if anyone has any suggestions on shops in the OC callifornia or atleast socal that would be awsome. Thanks to those who have responded thus far.

OP
OP
L

Lowandslow

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much shockwaves are gonna cost me with the big red compressor sysptem. Im hoping it will come in under 3500 so if anyone has any advice about dealers in Socal it would be great. Thanks in advance.

GE2

Reaction score
Shockwaves (for my 4x4, anyway) were about $800 per pair. I did not go with the big red system, so I don't know what that cost it. I can tell you though, that aside from the custom fabbed tank rack and compressor rack, my system was pretty much a bolt on.