Alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Don't worry, my dogs are only in the car if it's cool enough and well ventilated. I've been traveling with and trialing dogs long enough to know how to do it and when to avoid it.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of alarms, mine went off every 3 minutes last night. I ended-up disconnecting the battery for the night, replacing the batteries in the key fobs, and disabling the interior motion sensors. So far so good.

GoBlue95

Reaction score
Does anyone think it's possible a firefly inside the cabin could trigger the motion sensor? Have had mine go off randomly a few times in recent weeks in the evening - first time there was no break-in or other apparent triggers but last night it triggered 2x and I saw a firefly inside - removed the firefly and no more alarms after that. Seems pretty sensitive, if that's actually what caused the alarm. Ironically, the night before I left the sunroof open by accident (outside, thankfully no rain!) and nothing triggered an alarm that night.

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone think it's possible a firefly inside the cabin could trigger the motion sensor? Have had mine go off randomly a few times in recent weeks in the evening - first time there was no break-in or other apparent triggers but last night it triggered 2x and I saw a firefly inside - removed the firefly and no more alarms after that. Seems pretty sensitive, if that's actually what caused the alarm. Ironically, the night before I left the sunroof open by accident (outside, thankfully no rain!) and nothing triggered an alarm that night.

Absolutely. I've had a fly trigger the alarm.