Alignment shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jman

Reaction score
Need a good tire/alignment in north dallas,plano,frisco,lewisville area. Big name shops are always too busy and never take the time to make sure things are correct. Getting very tired of hearing " it's better than it was " I don't even think most of these Firestone and Goodyear shops calibrate equipment on a reqular basis. I would love to find a mom and pop shop that takes pride in the work that they do.

CertusExpo

Customizing trucks since I was 7 with my Legos
Reaction score
I've had good luck with Firestone. I especially like their lifetime alignment as every time I get me tires rotated at Costco I then drop her off at Firestone for an alignment.

I haven't had the issues you mentioned except for the waiting. Then again, I'm in Fort Worth. Dallas does seem to have a ******* attitude overall.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Firestone is good until u put custom rims on

Mr. 10K

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find out where the local racers (autocross, road racers) take their cars. They know the places that do things properly.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dallas Frame & Alignment. Just south of Love Field. From I-35E/Stemmons you can cut over like you are heading to Brooke Hollow Country Club on Empire Drive, you'll pass Brooke Hollow and Dallas Frame is a grey cement block building on the left. Its surrounded by semi truck repair shops and older warehouses - if you get to the Wal Mart warehouse at Harry Hines, you've gone too far. They've been around since the 1960s, they don't sell tires or do brake jobs. My brother in law rebuilds cars near Anna/Van Alstyne (1+ hour away) and uses them regularly.