All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
should be attached this time, sorry.

thank you,
Tasca Parts

That is an image of body parts. There are 2 brake lines (partly braided) that go from the master cylinder to the ABS block right below it. You can see in the pic I posted one is brand new, the one toward the front of the truck, the other is rusted wheich is the one toward the firewall, that is the one I need.

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is an image of body parts. There are 2 brake lines (partly braided) that go from the master cylinder to the ABS block right below it. You can see in the pic I posted one is brand new, the one toward the front of the truck, the other is rusted wheich is the one toward the firewall, that is the one I need.

sorry, that was for a different message. below is an image of the brake master with the lines coming off, please let us know which line.

thank you,
Tasca Parts

Attachments

• 2263.png
    2263.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 604

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry, that was for a different message. below is an image of the brake master with the lines coming off, please let us know which line.

thank you,
Tasca Parts

I am thinking it's 2234A -although it is not as long as nor routed exactly as it is in the image

Big White

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could I get a price for the brake pedal assembly that has the gear box to raise/lower the pedal?
2004 5.4 2WD XLT

Thanks!

Big White

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi,
my vin is 1FMPU15LX4LA35916
2004 expedition
I need the pcv hose that has a y in it, see attached pic:
I would like to just buy the hose assembly with the y piece attached, and not the heated portion....(if possible!)
LMK.
Reference this thread: http://www.expeditionforum.com/f39/help-ford-parts-stumped-hose-number-17605/
Looking forward to installing the pedal assembly ordered earlier this week!

Attachments

• xphose.jpg
    xphose.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

tascaparts

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi,
my vin is 1FMPU15LX4LA35916
2004 expedition
I need the pcv hose that has a y in it, see attached pic:
I would like to just buy the hose assembly with the y piece attached, and not the heated portion....(if possible!)
LMK.
Reference this thread: http://www.expeditionforum.com/f39/help-ford-parts-stumped-hose-number-17605/
Looking forward to installing the pedal assembly ordered earlier this week!

please see the attached image, as you can see the hose shown in your picture is only serviced in the PCV kit number 2L3Z6C324AA. Sorry, they are not sold sepirate.

thank you,
Tasca Parts

Attachments

• 6C324.png
    6C324.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 471