All the sudden no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWuster

Reaction score
Everything running fine. Wife comes home from work for lunch then goes to leave and it will only turn over. Where should I start looking first? Fuel pump fuse and or relay? Are there any fuses/relays associated with the ignition? Getting ready to go out and tackle it but wanted to sound board you fine folks first.

OP
OP
TheWuster

TheWuster

Reaction score
Where can I find the high current fuses? In my manual there's the description and illustration of the in cab fuse box but nothing but fuse descriptions on the high power ones, which has a fuel pump fuse listed. Nevermind. I found some info.

Last edited:

terr5178

Reaction score
First pull a coil and check for spark. No spark then most likely crankshaft position sensor. If it has spark turn key on listen for fuel pump hum. No hum. Power fuel pump with 12v if it powers up Then fuel pump relay no noise then fuel pump. Easy fix. Replace pump but usually they give a warning noise. Relay! Remove smart junction box. Disassemble and soldee in new fuel pump relay. $10 relay and some patience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire