All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
Mine don't move at all. They snap in to the pegs on the floor and stay put.

Like the previous poster, I've had weathertech's in a lot of my previous vehicles but decided on the Maxx's because the offer much more coverage.

Both the fronts and the second/third row Maxliners lock into place so they can't slide. I do not have the rear one, as I usually have an old blanket used for that purpose for those dirty items that may end up back there.

fishrising

Reaction score
Have the MAX something or other for my cargo area. Stuff slides like crazy on that protector. So much so I bought an “organizer” that ties off on the luggage ties, as well as one of those “bars” that folks use in the beds of pickups and the backs of vans.

I’ll see if I can a pic up at lunch as a reference to my comment above.

Should’ve bought the Husky for the cargo area, really like how the one above looks.

I do like the MAX mats I have for the front, 2nd and 3rd row though.

Wonder if “plastidipping” my rear cargo mat would help keep stuff from moving around?

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger and placed an order with Canvasback for the rear cargo liner in graphite color. Waiting for color samples from WT to arrive before ordering the front and 2nd row mats from them. I'll share some pics of both to help others with this most perplexing decision LOL.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just added the factory all weather mats for the first and second row. Loved them in my last F150! Held up to 5 years of weekly visits to the boat ramp, looking forward to the same results with these!

I’m thinking the Husky liner for the back will be my next purchase :)
96E9519E-A854-427E-B4E7-BD2A30EF98CD.jpeg 00BB5BC3-C9D8-4F7C-AAD4-701C0D9EA4B3.jpeg

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those look nice!

I can't recall... But does anyone have Husky liners for the 2nd and 3rd rows w/ captain chairs?

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just added the factory all weather mats for the first and second row. Loved them in my last F150! Held up to 5 years of weekly visits to the boat ramp, looking forward to the same results with these!

I’m thinking the Husky liner for the back will be my next purchase :)
View attachment 32440 View attachment 32441
How well does the 2nd row fit? On mine, the attach points for the two halves don't line up well and the hump in the middle doesn't quite fit right. Thinking that it is because the carpeted mats were below them while it sat on the dealer lot in the heat of the summer stretching the rubber somewhat.

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Fyi, I'm selling my factory floor mats as shown above in stricnine's post. I used them about 2 weeks. Message me if interested.

stricnine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How well does the 2nd row fit? On mine, the attach points for the two halves don't line up well and the hump in the middle doesn't quite fit right. Thinking that it is because the carpeted mats were below them while it sat on the dealer lot in the heat of the summer stretching the rubber somewhat.

Mine fit great! I had to work them a bit (folded them back and forth) to get them to fit correctly as they came folded in the box from Ford. They should work perfect for my use, and for the price they are hard to beat!

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I just ordered some Husky X-Act liners for all 3 rows. I'm holding off on the cargo area for now as I wanted to see if we used the organizer at all and how that would interfere, plus they don't have the X-Act model available yet.

Will post pictures as soon as I receive them!

byathread

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with WeatherTech's "All-Weather Floor Mats" as opposed to the Floorliner? Just got a return authorization for the Floorliner; it curls badly at doors/entry points and where it meets third row seat all the way in back, catches when sliding seats (I tuck under each time, but shifts around a good bit w/captains chairs) and generally just shifts around too much for my liking. Driver's mat has been popping off routinely as well. Not really happy with the Floorliner product, so, think I'll try this other option, seems more forgiving...

The Husky X-Act Contour also have me thinking... I didn't see pics for either unless they are called something else. If anyone has them or can point me to them installed, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks for the help!