Another fuse box replacement ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eileen

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help. I ordered that one. I'm going to take my chances with it!! What hell this fuse panel has been! I hope I don't have the issues again...but at least i know how to troubleshoot half of them, and what the sound and smell like!! ;)

Butkie3248

Reaction score
So I have already one changed the fuze box and I'm not gonna spend the money on another one does anyone know where and what number the fuel pump relay is? And also has anyones problems been when it's been over 70 degrees out? Just curious?

Crimson Mace

Reaction score
20210625_165346[1] copy.jpg

I was wondering what part number I need because the tag says 2/03 and I know they switched part numbers in February of 03

Butkie3248

Reaction score
So little update I was finally to get the time to take it apart but I'm just not sure if this board is still good. What do you guys think?
20210629_100027.jpg20210629_100032.jpg

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just not sure if this board is still good.
The protective coating on the board in that area is toast. How long before corosion sets in? The connections on that circut board are very thin and it looks like it got heated pretty good.

It could be still good but for how long? Since it is apart why not get another one instead of doing it again a month down the road? (on the road side)

I guess the real question is what is your time worth? And whether or not you like sitting on the side of the road.

What do you guys think?
I think reliability and peace of mind is worth a circut board.