another supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Just FYI... The supercharger with out the upper intake assembly complete with injectors, midplate, intercooler core..etc is not worth much for someone looking to do a lightning conversion. You rarely see these other items sold by themselves and to purchased them individually would be cost prohibitive. Make sure you purchase complete upper supercharger assembly off of lightning or harley.

I have added photos of what you should be looking for....

Wiring harness is not necessary as you can use your stock expy wiring harness with few mods.

Attachments

• blower 006.jpg
    blower 006.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 195
  • blower 005.jpg
    blower 005.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 220
  • blower 003.jpg
    blower 003.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 716
  • blower 001.jpg
    blower 001.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im getting ready to make you one of the tech advisors, you know your **** when it comes to this!

OP
OP
callee11

callee11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just FYI... The supercharger with out the upper intake assembly complete with injectors, midplate, intercooler core..etc is not worth much for someone looking to do a lightning conversion. You rarely see these other items sold by themselves and to purchased them individually would be cost prohibitive. Make sure you purchase complete upper supercharger assembly off of lightning or harley.

I have added photos of what you should be looking for....

Wiring harness is not necessary as you can use your stock expy wiring harness with few mods.

Yeah I dont know anything about them other than I like them lol... I wouldnt attempt that mod unless I had an extra expy collecting dust